To read in German, please select language in the menu.
Incredible enough, this Sultry Thursday started last year! Well, I gave you and myself more time, I knew holiday season is busy as it is.
Sleek Oh So Special Palette
If you don’t have it yet: amazon has it for cheap now.
Your Creations – click the pictures to get to the posts
Due to Christmas, new year’s, no time, I moved this time’s Sultry Thursday right to the end of January to even get a change to participate myself…
My interpretationis purposely free of the lovely duochrome rosegold – well, almost – normally I couldn’t hold myself back. For this look I used the matte Wrapped Up on dark eyeliner along the lashline and the rather neglected Celebrate on the lid. In the inner corner I used Organza to lighten it up a tad and obviously I couldn’t withstand Gateau’s seducing powers and used it as a highlight. Second time round of me not using a “real” eyeliner!
Sultry Thursday is a blog series I came up with in 2012. Join in! It’s super easy:
- Create a look for me and this blog series: The only guideline are the shadows and finishes of the palette. It is completely up to you if you wanted to use falsies, crystals etc.
- Publish a post (does NOT have to be on a Thursday!) with at least one large picture – my images are always formatted either 720px wide or high.
- Link up this post so other interested people can read up on how to participate. You can always use the banner.
- Don’t forget to note down your used products, so readers can go back and recreate your looks.
- Send in your picture with your link to [email protected] – please make sure to mention how you would like to be called (Blogname, online alias, etc). Non-bloggers are cordially invited to take part as well, just send in you picture+name!
- If you want to you can always send in various looks on the same palette!
- Deadline is Thursday, February 26th 2015, when I will publish the gallery so everyone can see your creativity
The next palette I chose because of the brighter colours. I am sure we’ve all had quite enough of dull, dark winter weather eh 🙂
icon-arrow-circle-o-right As always: Use the palette or dupes, neutral blending shades are always allowed to use.
Zoeva Rodeo Belle
Available on zoeva-shop.de
And now I am excitedly awaiting your colourful creations!